Saturday 2 May 2015

My First Blog

Well I'm not there yet and I think it will take me longer than I would like to get this blog underway.  However, for those who might visit during my development phase you probably want to know what this blog will be about.

I am a shepherd and a hand spinner.  This blog is to share my spinning journey with anyone who want to know.  But also to share some of my learning and experience along the way.  I'm largely self taught but have had a few lessons.  I can't share with you now as it will spoil the topic of a future blog.

If you have an interest in hand spinning, this might be a place for you to check out from time to time.  I would also like it to be a source of information for Australian spinners as Aussie info is sometimes hard to come by.

I'm not sure when my next post will be as I am still learning how to set up my site just the way I want it.  Hopefully I will see you in the very near future.

Happy Spinning.
Suellen

No comments:

Post a Comment