Tuesday 15 September 2015

I finally finished the Tour!

Well it is far too long since I posted a blog and I really have no other excuse than not moving it up enough on my priority list.  I didn't quite finish what I aimed for in the 'Tour de Fleece' but I enjoyed the experience.  (Perhaps embarrassment at not finishing assisted the procrastination that stopped me posting!!)

I finished the ‘Tour de Fleece’ not quite achieving what I set out to but still feeling OK by the end.  I did spin mostly every day even if it was for only a few minutes.  I didn’t get through my 4oz of fibre by the end of the race period, but I did finish it eventually (with a little help from my wheel).


 


Now just what to do with it I’m not sure.  My family suggested I knit or crochet myself a new winter beanie since I seem to have lost my favourite one.  Now just to find that perfect pattern.....

It wont be as long between posts (she boldly says).  I have done some preparation and hope to craft a small series for you on Spinning Tools.  So until next time...

Happy Spinning :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment